TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

Quite disappointing to see the state in which the company is in...

1. 33 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    Quite disappointing to see the state in which the company is in in regards to the lack of transparency and cash. I will state, I'm not attempting to down-ramp here, rather, I am just stating my opinion of the current state of affairs. (Happy to be told otherwise!)

I know in previous posts of mine I did say that the wage for Nick was tolerable, but that was on the assumption that deals were close (and I think many others agreed on this point); we've been told many things both informally via emails & phone calls such as the deal is almost there, and formally via announcements i.e. that money will be delivered by this date, and then had that changed and now have had no mention of it.

I think it is time that management get serious about the way they communicate with shareholders, and start to be much more frugal with the remaining funds that are remaining on hand. They say that they don't want to issue any more shares to raise funds as the share price is too low and will cause dilution, yet they issue a significant amount to an undisclosed party.

I understand the reasoning behind the high wage; to encourage management to act in the interest of shareholder and deliver performance, however, based on the current state of deals and the cash on hand I personally don't believe that the company can afford to pay such a high wage when we need to combine with another company which we already have a deal with, Divan, to save staff costs.

If we need to do that to save money, then management should do the same and not accept such a high wage; leave it in the company account so that we can continue to work on deals and employ staff as needed.

Unfortunately I'm unable to attend the AGM, but honestly I'm feeling that it will more closely represent an episode of Jerry Springer than anything else

But, hopefully the Indonesian Proof of Concept goes seamlessly and the same for the other deals so that we can start receiving a source of revenue, because if another capital raising is needed I feel the company will struggle to get sufficient funds.

IMHO

Best of luck to all!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.