PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

18 Share Tips thebull.com.au

1. 255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Although I don't like the new format of thebull.com.au, I still do glance (not 'read') their tips.

Not sure who Tom Bleakly from BW Equities is. I think it's great that PET is being mentioned. His vague description of "a lake" in China does not do justice to PET's true potential and its existing situation.

https://thebull.com.au/18-share-tips-1-july-2019/

Wonder when PET will be noticed and talked about on Livewire, Switzer, Skynews, etc????

I have been a holder for 11 months, nearly 12 months. When I got in last July, I thought I was VERY LATE to the party. Now I don't feel as late but I regret:
    1): Not buying more last year. Have only limited funds (& very low income), so there's only so much I could buy.
    2): Not finding out and buying earlier, like two years ago.

Sorry for being quiet as I feel I cannot add any quality discussions to PET over the past 12 months, like all of the long timers who brought many years before I did.

I hope soon lots of positive posts appear. That the PET threads will be full of lively discussions and arguments. This will mean even more action in the buying of PET. Last year when we were included ASX200, I though this is the start.

In less than one year, I have gained 100%. Being very poor, I am so tempted to sell for today's needs but I need to be patient. I need to bear my tough financial situation and do not sell - no matter how tempting.

I feel like I am the smallest share holder of PET.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.