PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

18 Share Tips thebull.com.au, page-2

1. 425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 454
    Hi Faraday

We all can have regrets. I have held shares since the beginning and have continued to top up down to about 3 cents. I could regret that I heard about Phoslock too early because I sure went through years of heartache waiting for things to change, and my reward for going through the heartache was holding multiple times less shares than I could have had if I did not hear about it so early or if I had the foresight to wait.

None of us has a crystal ball though and we must be happy with a good, if not perfect, investment history. I could have already retired on my Phoslock fortunes but I take solace in believing that I soon, hopefully, will. I am assuming you are younger than me and earlier on your investment journey. If so, I wish you all the best and encourage patience. You may not be in the position yet for PET to bring you wealth because you can not invest as much as you would like, but when you are older, hopefully you will be able to look back and say that Poslock gave you a great kick start.

I cannot and would not give you advice on whether or when or how much to sell. That is the dilemma we all have to face and judge for ourselves. I hope that, in your investment journey, you make enough correct decisions to be able to call your mistakes learning curves and that you do not have too many regrets. We must learn to be happy with where we are at. Again, all the very best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.