You own two properties, so by no means do you know the game...

1. 10,881 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1949
    You own two properties, so by no means do you know the game compared to my 60 years in the industry. Come back to me when you have owned several real estate agencies, a property development company, been an auctioneer with more than two thousand auctions under your belt, owned more than 100 properties, managed billions of $ of rental accommodation, managed billions of $ of body corporate buildings, been guest speaker at several universities on the subject, authored books on the subject and still operate as a high end consultant in retirement. So no, Forged, you are not even a bulls roar of being close to knowing the game.
    Does telling your mother how to suck eggs come to mind ? You, Sir, and people like you, are the very reason I seldom visit the property forum. I initially came here (to this thread) hoping to help people for free, but time and time again I was met with rank amateurs of whom thought they knew it all rolleyes.png, some of whom were rather insulting, so my visits here are rare, and will continue to be.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.