@pinto....I don't often agree with you, but I like your clear...

1. 3,493 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    @pinto....I don't often agree with you, but I like your clear logic.

I too aspire to being a "Digital Nomad", but I find the biggest jump is mental. Once I can overcome the idea of being technically homeless, the physical part would be easy. Australia, especially FNQ, I love with a passion. Next PNG, for similar but different reasons. I was intending to live in Tagatay PI., but for the outbreak of CoViD. I note the temp in Tagatay today, is 19 - 24 and overcast, while Brissie is 24 - 30 and overcast too.

With my language skills, I could live in Germany or Spain without insurmountable difficulties. Germany would be too damn cold. I think Southern Spain would be great, for an itinerant Queenslander. I am mad on Spanish Guitar, Flamenco, and the food. (many of my friends have been there) The only thing I would miss, is the quality and cheapness of good Aussie wine. Like you, I owe no bills. Last year I made just over $30K, and lived comfortably. I should be able to reduce that to just over $20K in the PI.

Hasta lluego hombre, or with German precision, Ich will Sie später lesen....Marum.(El Gato)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.