XAO 0.85% 8,551.2 all ordinaries

180 degrees, page-3

1. 1,356 Posts.
    re: SPI./James obviously you can't!

James this is an email i sent at the Spi-list, during lunch time, you might have an idea why that last spike ran upto 3055.

Sent: Thursday, November 07, 2002 2:04 PM
    Subject: Re: [aussie-stock- futures(spi) list] SPI

SPI at 3042 and not budging, thats good, i'm looking closer to 2.50pm where they probably send it back to its lows and then they might buy it back up around that late squeeze time.

The reason i say this> this setup of the daily balance point position above the 3 and 5 day balance points normally an open below the daily balance and then break of previous days lows will have 100 mnis of selling pressure to 100% of daily break (3033) then support it for approx 200 mins normally upto the daily pivot low of( 3055) then 2.50 pm sell and then the late squeeze.

You talk about the same patterns and same cycles that people notice in the marekt place, these set-ups dpending on the open to the balance points have a high statistical probability of doing the same thing all the time. Just the ranges are different and ratios are differnet because past data is different, but the timing is very similiar. Some days you'll see reversals at 2.50pm, or 3.40pm, highs at 11.30 and then retracemenrts.

Today,

3 day lows 3026, drive down can take it to 3003, as far as 2995, depending on how the banks fair on openning,

normally on this set-up will have buying coming off these 3 day lows and move upto 3048.

thats normally an organised day, but what trickery the banks will hold is the key.

cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XAO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.