1844 Disappointment explained

1. 247 Posts.
    Greeting friends.
    Open your minds and hearts.The 1844 event explained,and how it was all meant to be,and why God Chose simple people and not the great and most educated,because it is difficult for those that think they know a lot to be educated.

God has his people still in all walks of life,in many churches,and even those who dont attend church or are not even Christians.

For God judges the heart,and the attitudes of it,and the morality of it.Lets say a so called non Christian in some other land or jungle got angry with someone and sought revenge,but upon hearingthe word of the (Holy Spirit "The conscience"),they did not commit an act contrary to the ten commandments,they effectively showed their attitude to be candidate for eternity.

Some here have even judge the speakers,saying "what an annoying voice",or "what an annoying smile",so as a servant i am offering you two speakers to choose from.If you take the time to listen,no matter your beliefs or doctrines,i pray that you gain further understanding.

I do not write to here in order to argue points.I use resources to make easier with my grammar so that any who look and listen or read may have their eyes and hearts opened and be blessed.

As some reader here like to read,here is article on this topic,thus the speakers explain how there is in heaven now a court in session.

How will all mankind's lives are being from that date under an investigative judgement by media far advanced from even the best 3D holographic on earth today,and to put it in a way you may gather,"God may say something like this,bring out the Imax big screen movie of Adam with not only his words and actions,but also his deepest thoughts,emotions,desires,dreams,and hidden things.

Thus when the speaker mentions the judgement of the living,and some may say,that people are being born all the time,and as God knows the futureand the past,the judgement is not for the benefit of God,but for the benefit of all created beings so that they may know that God is not somecruel and cunning despot,or does not care,but is showing once and for all that the government of satan,and his ways had to be let to ripen fullyso that what has happened on this earth will never happen again,and in fact,the saved will be as 'ministers" or 'representative' to current andfuture creations as ( an example ) "the minister for galaxy 'abcxyz'.
    Thank you for reading.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Disappointment

1844 Disappointment explained (S Bohr )

1844 Made Simple ( D Batchelor )

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.