GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

186 million traded?, page-85

1. 214 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hey acreage,
    To answer your question, I dont have any experiences with SG other then the one mentioned.

For me the big eye opener was when I invested in AZZ and I saw how a serious, professional oil company operates. They set reasonable goals for themselves and actually achieved them. When they drilled a bad well they owned up to it straight away. There was no spin or excuses or empty promises to fix the well in the near future. No prolonged periods of silence followed by the release of bad news.

Then when I read GGP announcements they are not very convincing.

For example when GGP announced they made a big discovery and the project size is now 4 times greater then expected.
    How did they work that out? Where does the number 4 come from?

Or when GGP announced they will fix wells 1&2 by fraccing them again. I never heard of AZZ or any other company fixing a well by re-fraccing it. I posted at the time that it was just spin to give holders false hope. In the end they raised the cash to do the re-fraccing but never actually did it.

Or when GGP announced that well 1 will become a test well. Many here said that GGP needs to test its well to increase its production rate. Most companies are satisfied with 100boepd per well yet for the mighty GGP 382boepd is supposedly not enough.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.