18yo terror suspect stabs police, page-211

1. 10,245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 995
    Ravishankaray, mate you need to differentiate between the orthodox traditional islam and the reformists i.e. Wahabi-salafism. You approach the religion as they do and not-surprisingly come to similar conclusions. Maybe if you have time read this response by the key traditional scholars who have been following the tradition for 1400 years to Al-baghdadi who follows the reformist version of of Muhammed ibn Abdul-Wahab (founder of the Wahabi movement). Ironically it was the collapse of the ottoman's that actually enable the supporters of wahabism to come into power in the Saud tribe in 1900s.

http://lettertobaghdadi.com
    This is a sunni response to all the atrocities and ruling prescribed by the leader of IS claiming to be leader of all muslims. Clearly denounced. This is the Islam that was here for 150 years in Australia.

Special note to the people who scoffed at my loyalty to my country when i said according my traditional teachings, the religion and love of one's  country should have no conflict. Refer to point 21 about the fears of sharia being introduced to australia and 23 about patriotism. Points 10 deal onwards deal with the non muslims while the start is a description of the criteria in extracting legal ruling. It requires expertise. A bit like an unqualified lawyer trying to implement the constitution and legal framework.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.