18yo terror suspect stabs police, page-212

1. 11,084 Posts.
    Mate, it is hard enough to follow my own religion, without concerning myself with the intricacies and very strangeness of others, especially Islam, but for a long time now we have been seeing the results or product of Islam, no matter what version ie., Twin towers.

As I stated before, your complicated 'way of life", misinformation, bad treatment of women and repetitive brain washing techniques lends itself to being the reason why the world has the like of ISIS, Al qeada and terrorist groups, including your Muftis/teachers calling for lone wolf actions against the West.

The letter to Bagdadi, would mean nothing, I would think, to these sort of people, but should have been a short sharp warning, not 1000's of words, to these murderous thugs, because I don't think anything said would concern them about being confronted by Allah because they are out of order with their application of Islam.

The previous Muslims for the last 150 years, in our country have been, it appears, law abiding part of the Australian culture, and probably doing it tough, compared to Muslims today, ... an easy life by way of courtesy of the Aust. Govt. taxpayers in a lot of cases, but now with the increase in numbers and varying attitudes, making way for a divided country, because Islam is so alien to the normal Australian way of life.

I have friends of all race and religion, where they all fit in, but what is happening throughout the world shows there is certainly something not right with the Muslim way of life.

Actions speak louder than words, and bullshit baffles brains.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.