FGL 2.17% 4.7¢ frugl group limited

VTX days. When they confirmed the acquisition or updated the...

1. 206 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    VTX days. When they confirmed the acquisition or updated the market on it. I recall it being July/August 15. I remember it well as I was greedy and thought it'd keep going up.

I didn't sell at the peak and saw 10k disappear. It didn't go higher and now this stock has become a long term hold for me. Since holding, I have seen some really red days, the last few months haven't been great and I'm guessing others still are yet to see green. The bounce over the last fortnight has been great.

I've been lucky to have other funds to get in at the lows. I originally got in VTX as the volume and fluctuations in price were great for trading.

This entire experience has taught me a lot. I've learnt to average down. Not be guided by emotions. I've been trading this again on the bounce. I do this as purely believing in the Apps success and relying on it to work has burnt me in the past.

The failed launch sucked but prior to that there were delays related to the acquisition and change to WGL. I think we expected to be Wangle in January yet it was March/April. I can't perceive additional delays and agree if there are, the apps not going to bode well with investors.

I think 8 was the peak and then it dropped to around 4 before going into suspension.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.001(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $4.921M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 4.7¢ $1.645K 35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2671 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 143085 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.34pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.