SGR 6.90% 27.0¢ the star entertainment group limited

SGR has long term potential from the current share price but it...

1. 216 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    SGR has long term potential from the current share price but it is not going to build its revenue based on gaming revenue in the current industry landscape. Mainly because of the regulations/taxes/levies and unless one of these changes it will be a break even or a slight profit for the foreseeable future so if anyone on HC thinks they're going to return to the gaming revenue they once enjoyed you are going to be disappointed.

Increases in revenue will come from operational efficiency strategies through ongoing operational analysis, reducing supply costs, increasing staffing efficiency, future projects like tower 2,3,4 at the Gold Coast, completing the ALL the hotel/residential buildings at the QW, full occupancy of the retail shops at QW, reducing the operation in Sydney to bare minimum that turns a profit or breaks even. Start announcing future projects of hotel/residential investment.
    Selling off remaining non core assets and implemented all new protocols from the new regulations, plus having their license reinstated as before.

My idea of monitising the gaming data could bring additional revenue! LOL

This share can get back to the $2-3 range but it is not going to be quick and it may even take until the Olympics starts.
    If they take the path of gaming revenue is not the crown jewel anymore and start today moving on from that fact they will be just fine which is what I think they will announce in the near future.
    The only hope you short term players are going to have is for them to accept a takeover bid and once again an Australian owned company gets sold off which is a shame.
    If the gaming revenue environment changes than we might see the SP kick off but that would be unlikely and needs to be viewed as an unexpected welcomed surprise.

Just my opinion and I welcome any one who can prove me wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.