" I want to make foreplay to my wife. Got that? To my wife!"But...

1. 4,788 Posts.
    " I want to make foreplay to my wife. Got that? To my wife!"

But first got to find one (eek!)

Desperately seeking .....someone ....anyone ....somehow ....somewhere ....over the rainbow .....way up high ....there's a land that I heard of ....once in a lullaby

i like the colour brown, music that makes me want to dance, non-conformity, yosuke kubozuka, politically and socially aware people and creativity.

i hate george bush (and other right-wing losers such as our esteemed pm), brittney spears (eek!), racism and sexism, apathy, natto, and that bloody annoying boss ad with ayumi hamasaki (apologies for the japan-specific reference). actually i hate her too (think kylie but with less talent - if that`s possible).

btw...i won`t respond if your profile says "no fats, femmes or asians" or any other similar crap...if you want to know some of the reasons why, check out sexualracismsux.com.

i look for the potential for activity, an optimism about people, an individual style and a collective consciousness.

i seek out people who desire to see past what their television shows them, to see iraq (+ afghanistan + north korea + the USA) as a place full of people, not terrorists, to see australia as much more (+ much less) than `oi, oi, oi`.

i look for people who squirm at the idea of gay marriage - who think that maybe, just maybe, we can be more than a pale imitation of heterosexual normalcy.

...but most of all i look for people who have the guts to think for themselves, to question every step they take and every decision they make and to desire a better world. cos this can`t be as good as it gets...

Somewhere over the rainbow
    Skies are blue
    And the dreams that you dare to dream
    Really do come true

Some day I'll wish upon a star
    And wake up where the clouds are far behind me
    Where troubles melt like lemondrops
    Away above the chimney tops
    That's where you'll find me

Bluebirds fly
    Birds fly over the rainbow
    Why then, oh why can't I?
    Some day I'll wish upon a star
    And wake up where the clouds are far behind me
    Where troubles melt like lemondrops
    Away above the chimney tops
    That's where you'll find me

Bluebirds fly
    Birds fly over the rainbow
    Why then, oh why can't I?

If happy little bluebirds fly
    Beyond the rainbow
    Why, oh why can't I?

(sniffle, sniffle, sob)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.