19 americans among 22 killed in mosul , page-96

1. 208 Posts.
    Methinks he is actually a she ( Oliveoyl) , but that is mere conjecture on my part. Truth of the matter ( and this is not conjecture but facts backed by history) is that the bogeyman (Saddam) is/was an American creation and the only problem he posed was that he had outlived his usefulness. The real problem in Iraq was, and still is, the Isrealis, who's agents operate with impunity thruout Iraq, and the rest of the world for that matter, commiting the most horrific of acts designed to destabalize. Backed by a dominant media machine who's propoganda is ruthless and overwhelming, the Isrealis have come very close to their ultimate goal. The zionist media machine as represented by Fox news and almost every other mainstream media publication is out of control, and zionist agents have infiltrated governments, corporations, militaries, and most institutions used for suppresion worldwide. Not that I would expect Olive to agree with any of this --- it can be very hard to deal with the truth -- but the facts are there for all to see. The names of people in all the key positions of those institutions I refer to indicate that what I have written is fact.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.