CTP 6.25% 5.1¢ central petroleum limited

19 october presentation

1. 8,112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 73
    For those who did not attend last night, I took some brief notes.

Most of what was said by JH has been posted already, but, he did say after the pres, in a small conclave of CTP shareholders, that part of the problems with Johnstone 1 was that for some reason they drilled a 8 " hole(diameter not length) and when they got to the last stage of drilling they only had 6" pipes, and they asked the Engineers would it be ok to use.

The Engineers (God Love them, cause no one else will) said it should be ok.

However when they used it, because of the 2" difference, the piping had too (note "too" not "to") much room to move and it "banged about" (that?s a technical term) down the hole, and broke of the bottom end "stuffing up" (that?s another technical term) the hole and it took 3 days to fish the bits out.

As a consequence JH thinks that the hole was open for too long and "the stuff" they used (that?s another technical term) sealed the oil.

JH said it may take another couple of months but they should have a good idea of what stuffed up the stuff down "the hole". (that?s another technical term)

I also managed to talk to Mrs Peel and Will2Rob, and some other charming ladies whose name I have no idea of.

Again, I agree with those who say, the company is at a critical stage, it will clearly cause the SP to fall if Surprise does not flow.

BUT in my opinion I still have confidence in JH, he is working is "gluteus maximus" off to the point where his time is extremely limited.

Unfortunately the presentation was not of the highest standard, no presentation material to hand out, compared to the other presenters who's material was excellent, ours was very poor, the other presenters were all positive and upbeat and promoted their achievements with gusto, so there we were explaining our difficult history while juxtaposed (against) more professional presentations.

I realise that JH focus is on the drilling side, and the company management, but he really needs to engage someone who can properly prepare all the material for presentations. one company there last night did not hand out any printed material but gave a USB with the material on it, the benefit being that the attendees received something they could use and the company name on the side of the USB is always in front of potential investors.

John, I say this publicly, You need to get on top of the presentation side of things, We may well have the next BHP, FMG on our hands, but we have to look "professional" . we have long way to go. (not you, the marketing side)

He also said that the SPP closing date would probably be extended, could not say by how much, also I asked about Trident and he said they have been given a couple of extensions and that if they do not come up with the $3,mil by the next date, they will be out.

I also managed to take a picture of CTP shareholders in their natural habitat; it is below for those interested

I am holding and will continue to do so.

To all those persons I met last night, good to put a face to a name and see that you really are human beings also

Good luck to all.
    CB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.003(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $37.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.4¢ 5.1¢ $89.16K 1.716M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 18637 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 34474 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.