CTP 2.00% 4.9¢ central petroleum limited

19 october presentation , page-8

1. 8,114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 73
    "There are some things one should forgive and overlook and there are some things you should not. Running out of 8" pipe should not be forgiven.

The quite separate decision to go ahead with 6" pipe is another matter and quite irrelevant to that question. I suggest this too should not be forgiven as well."

Pray tell how would you fix the situation so that in future CTP does not have any mechanical breakdowns, labour disputes, breakage of drill bits 1000 meteres below ground.

Because I would be really interested to know how you get this utopian workplace.

Managers are problem solvers, either proactivly or reactionary. Its all very well to criticise

I note that you havent set up a company of the magnitudee and difficulty and compexity of CTP, but you are happy to let some one else do it, and the take your % of the profits you make.

How about everyone stops whinging about normal (but expesive ) drilling problems and throw your support behind JH and take up your SPP.

And yes I will be.

Ouch, yes I know you can all buy cheaper on the market, but that not what will help CTP. its money into CTP coffers that is needed.

If CTP could say to the market " We we oversubscribed in our latest placement" at a time when members could have bought the same shares cheaper on the market says a great deal about the confidence they have in CTP.

But No people wont do that, people will sit back and complain.

Remember, the man who never made mistake never made anything.

Do yourself a favour and just grab a dozen rabbits one day, stick them in your back yard and try and train them to walk in straight line all at the same time, and you will have a small idea of how difficult JH job is

CB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
-0.001(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $36.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.9¢ $16.85K 343.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 25520 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 111916 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.45am 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.