just men that got sucked into a silly war --------- Ddzx, I...

1. 11,967 Posts.
    just men that got sucked into a silly war
    ---------
    Ddzx, I agree! I had no religious upbringing. My father is an atheist & my mother 1st produced rosary beads when I sought to share the Bible's message I was learning with her. The man that taught me much of what I was learning fudged his age to volunteer during WW2. He quickly became disillusioned!
    The army chaplain had told him the Japanese were only pagan but had no answer when asked about the German belt buckle with 'Gott Mit Uns' on it.
    His wife studied the Bible while he was away & when he joined her he had volunteered to serve the wrong ruler. Jesus said:
    (John 12:31) Now there is a judging of this world; now the ruler of this world will be cast out.
    He had been sucked into a silly war - one faction of Satan's system fighting another. Men that lose their lives while being prepared to take the lives of others simply on the say so of political & religious misleaders are certainly being sucked in.
    What a liberating message there is to be found in God's Word.
    (Luke 6:27, 28) “But I say to you who are listening: Continue to love your enemies, to do good to those hating you,  to bless those cursing you, to pray for those who are insulting you.
    (John 8:31, 32) Then Jesus went on to say to the Jews who had believed him: “If you remain in my word, you are really my disciples, 32 and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”
    Why not read about some that are worthy of respect.
    http://www.jw.org/en/news/legal/by-region/eritrea/jehovahs-witnesses-unjust-imprisonment-20-years/

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.