ASX 0.11% $63.84 asx limited

Great charting Volt-I had this 'feeling' that things weren't...

1. 1,446 Posts.
    Great charting Volt-I had this 'feeling' that things weren't complete , and that the low wasn't close to being in, but couldn't find the data or reason to post.Thank you for posting some great data, and trolling back that far into markt history and it's cyclic nature. Would have looked like an idiot to call another 25% down but couldn't suggest why.I was only introduced to cycles ect in trading,[and business, life ,everything ect] and b*gger me the patterns of behaviuor are staggering. Moon phases , timing by degrees, planetary phasing, and even friggin biorythms have a bearing on trader behavior [and life]. If I hadn't been exposed to it , and helped to calculate, I would have thought it to be b*lloks , but now am converted.17, 25, 54 ,75 year phases, all play a part , which is strange considering we behave to these cycles, even though many of us were not even born! It's a science I find more Fascinating every day. Even goes back to Napoleans battles, major wars/ battles, and many other major events.If anyone is interestd , google around, it will open your eyes.Helps a person to make sense of what appears to be chaotic events, or when things go wrong , like a bad trading period,ec.Stops alot of unnecessary stress as well...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.