DOW 2.11% $4.64 downer edi limited

1991 gulf war vs dow - must read, page-18

1. 720 Posts.
    re: 1991 letter from america 101st airborne recieves deployment orders, meaning that point of no return has been reached. " no more games ", says the president. local news media advises all citizens to be on alert in conjunction with the increased national terror alert level as of today. probably never in the history of the US have there been more people questioning the intentions of the US govt. there is a quiet acceptance that the chickens DO come home to roost, and families are hunkering down. life will go on -- until. a psychologist on cnn explaining that war is sometimes necessary, evil though it is. at the same time, he is saying that abortion is the worst sin, but that iraqi children dying in a war is jusifiable to "save lives". believe it or not, as a whole, americans believe in a sense of right, a fair go for all, and noble intentions. something happened along the way,obviously, and now is the last chance to correct the imbalance. altenatively, the force of might will reign supreme, right or otherwise, probably for the rest of our lives. i am neither pro, nor against, i have many friends redder in the neck than sunny jim and others who are full time peace activists. i do not advocate attacks on jews, germans, palestinians, or noongars with hairlips, and take issue with those who do. i am neither christian, jew, muslim, etc. and have a real problem with those who advocate their religion or nationality above others. and for uncertain times, i hold precious metals stocks, subject to change. oh and ps, yareckonigivash!twhaty'allthink?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DOW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.64
Change
-0.100(2.11%)
Mkt cap ! $3.116B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.74 $4.76 $4.54 $10.96M 2.365M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 32297 $4.64

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.65 50170 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DOW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.