KRL 0.00% 14.5¢ kangaroo resources limited

19th hole rumour

1. 632 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    From Niksniks:

"Just running on the figures in the article, Bayan is buying everything for US$198.65 million (say, AUD$180.59 million at an exchange of $1.10).
    In exchange Bayan get 1.93 billion KRL shares, which at $0.135 is AUD$260.55 million.
    So Bayan have to stump up with the cash, but make AUD$80 million (on paper) on the turnaround."

Yep sounds like it and that gets them 56%

The rumour:

I was on the 19 hole last week and bumped into a friend who also invested in Kangaroo back when it was KML. We had a chat and he said he got out ages ago but recently got back in because apparently the majority shareholde of Bayan is also a golf fan. Apparently he owns the Joodalup Golf resort in Western Australia and on a recent visit mentioned to someone (also) at the 19th hole that 56% wasn't enough and that he wanted 75-80% at least and would agressively chase it this year"

The disclaimer:
    This is pure pub banter. I make no claim to fact or disclose a source. No cousins, no taxi drivers just an interesting conversation I thought might put a smile on the face of regular KRLers.

If he wants my shares he can have them for $1.35. its only 10x what he got the last 1.93 billion for.

All the best, Easysell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.