1AG 0.00% 0.6¢ alterra limited

There probably is none. Doesn't mean he doesn't want to make...

1. 2,577 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 298
    There probably is none. Doesn't mean he doesn't want to make money out of it and out of you though!

For example

At AB1 the SP was 16 cents and he posted a photo of a rocket to ramp it up. SP now 1.4 cents.

https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/an....2688584/page-2?post_id=16892182#.WkJBgt-WY2w

For some of the stocks, CADMON (Cameron Low) provides corporate advice to, and if @cambler IS Cameron Low, he should not be posting on the same stocks on HC.

Not only is there the possibility of having access to info SH don't, but it opens a can of worms regarding insider trading, and it also breaches Hot Copper rules:

"Hot Copper rules:
    1. Company representatives If you have a significant role (director, senior management, PR, etc.) in a company and you are posting in a discussion that is related to your company then you must disclose this. you don't have to disclose who you are, or your exact role, but we do require you to disclose that you have a role and broadly explain the kind of role. We would ask you to become an authenticated company representative, (especially if you are claiming to be authorised to speak on behalf of the company) to prevent any misunderstandings."

For the other stocks such as 1AG, Cambler can post whatever he wants, there is probably no relationship. However, I urge caution regarding his posts, if you compare the SP at time of his most recent post and price now. For example, in the case of 1AG, it was 9.5 or 9.6 cents when he last posted, now 3.4 cents.

In the case of all the speccy stocks he has commented on that I included in my summary, his sentiment was Buy and Held, the share price today is lower today than at the time of his posting, for the whole lot.. I just wanted to make people aware that his posts may not be quite as white as snow in terms of their motive, either that or he is the worst stock picker on the planet, and I don't believe that to be the case otherwise he would have gone broke by now!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1AG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.173M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 28428 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 220852 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1AG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.