1AI 4.55% 1.2¢ algorae pharmaceuticals limited

I’m not attacking anyone I’m simply stating facts after reading...

1. 30 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    I’m not attacking anyone I’m simply stating facts after reading your dozens of posts basically stating the same rhetoric. I’m a new investor who has been scouring the ASX for genuine AI opportunities and this company to me is the best one I have come across which is why someone of the ilk of CSIRO have provided them research funding.- and that relates to the drug combinations and development it certainly has nothing to do with NTCELL. Just because I disagree with you doesn’t mean I’m affiliated with the board . I have done extensive DD into the company and its past and I like where the company is headed.

Question for you is do you realize that the patents in place over NTCELL expire in 2026? Given that is the case would you spend $16million on a phase 2b trial in the hope you get to a phase 3 trial which would cost multiples of a phase 2 b, all of this would never be completed within 2 years and would have ZERO patent protection - that is clearly what the previous BOD was trying to sell. How hard do you think it would be to attract Parkinson’s patients at the early stage of the onset of their Parkinson’s disease who were willing to undergo surgery and have a pig cell inserted into their brains? I’m guessing that’s not an easy sell. Not to mention extremely costly in both the trial execution but more so the insurances that would be required in a trial of that nature.

FRom an outsiders points of view its clear to me why a group of shareholders booted the previous board and you and others should be thankful because what I just stated categorically proves the company was going to completely blow up.

Now it has multiple irons in the fire all of which are exciting and can deliver a result. I have never come across a successful biotech company that was run on one program and had all its eggs in one basket.

As I said before when is 3X your money a small return - in this market they are seriously hard to come across. I can see from your posting history that you have been in this company for a longtime. The problem you have is that the previous board raised money at consecutive lower levels which has resulted in substantial dilution.

What did the old board achieve apart from wealth destruction and relying on a single asset who’s patent protection is up in 2 years and who paid themselves handsomely to do so with no skin in the game.

Only someone who is related to the old board would defend the abysmal share price performance IMO. Can i ask when did you buy your first share in the company and what is your average price? My average is 0.008 so 3 cents to me means almost 4X my money and anyone else buying it today will generate similar returns.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1AI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $19.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $6.281K 569.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 3503217 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 1241448 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.1¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ 140000
Last updated 14.45pm 16/05/2024 ?
1AI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.