1AI 4.55% 1.2¢ algorae pharmaceuticals limited

Looking at the history it is blatantly clear that the stock only...

1. 30 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Looking at the history it is blatantly clear that the stock only halted its downtrend when this group put the money in at 0.005. Since then it has never traded at that price again. Every single raising done before this group got involved (and I've gone back 3 years) traded down from basically the moment the raising was completed.

The stock obviously traded better post the raising to this group and ahead of the EGM to dismiss the previous board as I imagine they bought all the stock to make sure that there would be no doubt that they won the vote. Going back to the placement announcement on the 31st May the company issued 257m new shares and at the EGM nearly 600m shares voted for the new directors. I don't know the exact answer but it seems like the group bought a hell of a lot of shares outside of the placement which I'm guessing is why the price went up initially which is a great indication of their belief in getting a result for shareholders here.

No one has said the price is going to 10 cents apart from you, is that because that’s close to your average entry price? I asked you to provide an easy 3X trade but you seem to have avoided that question - probably because there aren't any in this market. As I intimated yesterday the fact that you are in at higher prices is unfortunately your problem and is a direct result of you backing the previous board. For anyone buying the stock today 3 cents is a great result as a first milestone.

I've reached out to the company and am actually having a call with two of the directors this afternoon for a general update which I think anyone with a reasonable holding should do. From my limited experience to date they have been very engaging and more than happy to talk.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1AI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $19.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $6.281K 569.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 3503217 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 1241448 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.1¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ 140000
Last updated 14.45pm 16/05/2024 ?
1AI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.