1AI 4.55% 1.2¢ algorae pharmaceuticals limited

I seriously don’t understand your continual cheerleading for the...

1. 33 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    I seriously don’t understand your continual cheerleading for the previous board. From going through your old posts you are in this stock at much higher prices and you have suffered a resounding financial loss under their stewardship.

Have a look at the chart of the share price, it was in terminal decline until the placement was done at 0.005 to this group which facilitated the board changes. At NO stage did the company even look like turning around until they came on board let alone be funded. How were they going to fund NTCELL in your mind, all they did was raise money at lower and lower prices? Do you think the idea of doing another capital raising with 180 markets would’ve worked? A group from my experience just spams out 708 offers to anyone that will take them for a fee and then sells at the first opportunity which is certainly what happened previously with the former BOD in the LCT days. IMO there’s not a hope in hell the stock would’ve been 10 cents it would’ve been closer to 0.001.

You keep talking about NTCELL being 3 months into a third clinical trial - that is absolute nonsense - the notion of this is impossible. By the previous board’s estimates the trial was going to cost $16m and as is usually the case that was probably understated. The last raising that BOD did wast at 0.005, to raise $16m would’ve involved issuing 3.2 BILLION shares (over double the current issued capital) and you are worried about 20 million performance shares - at any point have you done of the maths relating to what you’re saying? One thing that is clear since the new BOD was appointed is that there has been significant reduction in outgoings, including these directors are on much lower salaries than what Bernie Tuck was on. Going through the details of his employment contract he was being paid $170k per annum for TWO days a week commitment so annualising that out on a 5 day per week calendar he was on the equivalent of $425k pa. The current BOD is on $160k pa COMBINED. The current BOD has a shareholding combined (outside of any performance shares) of 47,775,000 shares that they have written cheques for. According to Bernie Tuck’s final directors notice he had a whopping 36,000 shares and just to reiterate so people think i may have left a zero out I mean 36k which at today’s price is worth $360 - what an absolute joke.

How does any of this show that Bernie was ever aligned with shareholders?

Are you aware also that these shares are also going to be escrowed for 12 months which has been done on a voluntary basis?

And yet after all of this you’re worrying about performance shares that are still 3X the current price. There’s 1.6 billion shares on issue, how on god’s earth is issuing performance shares to directors who are volunteering to escrow them possibly going to put a lid on anything is plain stupid and an absolutely ridiculous assertion particularly when 20m shares equates to 1.25% of the current issued capital.

In the current equity market which is very tough tell me how easy it is to find a stock that is going to triple because if it’s that easy you’re better than me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1AI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $19.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $2.671K 240.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 4435394 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 1432412 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.04pm 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.1¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ 60000
Last updated 15.28pm 06/06/2024 ?
1AI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.