FLN 5.26% 20.0¢ freelancer limited

> so painful to watch it is what it is Mr. market is never wrong...

1. 832 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 74
    > so painful to watch it is what it is Mr. market is never wrong

Your shorting is a very risky position, and so small time, as the short interest is clearly a few thousand dollars max.
    Yet you relentlessly down ramp this stock, posting falsehoods like the directors selling (when in fact they have been buying) to mislead that the company is in some way being challenged, and talking up loss making smaller competitors like upwork and fiverr.

This business is profitable if they stop investing in growth, consistently generating substantial revenues, closely held by the CEO and an experienced VC owning around 90%. Those insiders regularly bought more in the last quarter in the most transparent vote of confidence I have ever seen.

The share price is trading at all time lows, not because Mr Market is never wrong, but because the market is made up of hot stock following traders who set the marginal price. They feel there is money to be made sooner elsewhere. They will return when they see the price rising.

I guess the market was wrong at $1.80 too? Seems hard to understand it can never be wrong at both prices.

All I can suggest is that the best strategy for making money in stocks is to buy low and sell high. Guess which FLN is right now?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.