SIR 0.00% $2.52 sirius resources nl

1billion?, page-9

1. 76 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Zachary,

i am not saying you are wrong with your assumption that Nova could be massive and i can only congratulate anyone who has made big bucks here. some i think made their first million, which of course is what we are in the market for and that`s great.

But at a valuation of 1Billion AUS$ for a discovery i think you have to look beyond the exploration potential.

Massive deposits require large investments. And we have seen it in the past year that there is an overall Inflation problem for capital requirements. almost all large projects came in above previous extimates and a huge nickel-copper deposit might take 2Billion + Investment.

With current Nickel prices and even taking into account the copper by product, i really can`t see anyone spending that much. Even giant low operating cost Copper/Gold deposits hae been on hold partially...and for sure Gold is hotter that nickel right now.

so i doubht SIr alone could raise 2Billion. And even if they could JV it. They hold 70%, let?s say they JV ou 35% and keeo 35%- so you tell me 1Billion on 35%...?!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SIR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.