BMN 5.50% $2.30 bannerman energy ltd

1c on the close, page-22

1. 3,763 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    the cook,

its about money management and nothing to do with punting or form guides. i dont claim to see the future but i know what im trading. in this case it is an uptrend based on (amongst other things) higher lows. this is in threat at the moment. i have two parcels with two different stops. 1 is very close to being hit which would reduce my position to 50%. if it goes lower and i get stopped out i can always re-enter at a later time. because u dont understand ta and cahrting it doesnt mean that its witchcraft or gambling. im not interested in sitting on a paper loss such as yourself because i can put this money into another stock and make a buck. i learned the hard way not to get attached emotionally to a stock. im attached to the money that investing/trading is supposed to be making me so sitting on a paper loss is against the whole premise. keep losses small and let the profits ride. i have 3 or 4 stocks that im happy to move the bmn money to because their charts look great. accumulator or not, there is strong possibility it will go lower. if it does, i can re-enter at a lower price when chart looks good. if i exit and it goes higher, i can re-enter at a higher price when chart looks good. i can also take the same money and never re-enter BMN. charts are about trading so i only look for certain time frame before exiting. i dont try to look to the future and think of how much they will be making when mining, who will buy them out, what dividend they will pay, etc.

to be perfectly honest, i have a feeling we are going to have a false break of the trend. ie move lower before a strong recovery. time will tell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.30
Change
0.120(5.50%)
Mkt cap ! $410.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.18 $2.31 $2.17 $2.017M 892.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 $2.29

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.31 19901 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.