BMN 0.35% $2.86 bannerman energy ltd

tibbs,i'm not so hot on technicals, however I strongly agree...

1. 116 Posts.
    tibbs,
    i'm not so hot on technicals, however I strongly agree that an Ann is required. IMHO the key Ann relates to the BFS/PFS, whatever they call it; until then BMN, in this market, will not move north.
    Rightly or Wrongly I am not a day trader and like to invest in what I perceive as a value share and for me BMN ticks the boxes. If it takes a month or a year or more for that value to be realised then so be it. I therefore share your non concern regarding the long term prospects of BMN & Etango as this quarter should produce the Anns which will go towards confirming the underlying value in BMN and hopefully drive the sp northwards to a more realistic valuation. Even the sp of the doyen of the U shares, EXT, appear to be dithering around as the Anns regarding the resource etc are not so much in evidence as previously - this combined with the CR has caused the sp to languish - a situation that KAH, Dattles et all are taking full advantage of - maybe the present BMN predicament is such an opportunity?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.86
Change
-0.010(0.35%)
Mkt cap ! $502.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.86 $2.88 $2.83 $1.915M 670.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 148 $2.84

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.86 505 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.