LCY 12.5% 1.4¢ legacy iron ore limited

you said it Cam. these guys are on what 6 figure salaries. just...

1. 813 Posts.
    you said it Cam.

these guys are on what 6 figure salaries. just secured another 9 million to pay themselves for another few years.

feel for everyone who has lost so much money in this stock.

and yet we get nothing but silence of rhetoric.

if I had the energy, time and impetus then class action does come to mind. although god knows how or what it would achieve.

wonder if the employees and board give a crap about the fact that people have lost life savings, houses and other forms of wealth. yet lcy staff line up for their pay cheques - and probably enjoy driving European cars, living in expensive houses/apartments and the security to have a 6 figure salary. bet it was a huge relief getting the 9 mill in the bank ... that way they can count on their money to continue to roll in and sustain the lifestyle.

no transparency, no accountability. and we probably are not the only shareholders watching our company behave like this. perhaps one day the ASX and ASIC will actually be able to do something to make companies accountable .. but I doubt it.

1c. what a joke. unfortunately its not ... its a complete and utter nightmare that we cant wake from and basically gets worse and worse with every passing hour and day.

DW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LCY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.002(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $115.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.4¢ $20.99K 1.367M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 182281 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 145123 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LCY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.