KGN 0.00% $4.17 kogan.com ltd

Great news about the 1m active customers! I'm one of those...

1. 66 Posts.
    Great news about the 1m active customers!

I'm one of those customers as well, one of the main reasons I bought shares was because I shop on Kogan and was very happy with the experience which led me to believe there is big potential for Kogan. I've bought a few things here and there and my sister has a Kogan TV. So it's interesting to see it slowly integrating its way into people's lives. I'm always trying to get the word out as well, whenever anyone mentions buying a product I always say 'have you looked on Kogan?'. I do agree if we all use this word of mouth approach, we'd be surprised at the outcome. A lot of people I've met say 'I always saw Kogan ads with cheap products so I wasn't sure if they were legit or not', it helps to let them know that they are legit and why they can offer their products cheaper than their competition.

Those ultrasonic jeweler cleaners definitely work great! We got given one for free from our jeweler, I'm assuming if he's giving them out for free it was just a cheap Chinese one we got as well, but they definitely work wonders, especially if you use all the correct solution in it too.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KGN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.17
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $420.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.21 $4.24 $4.12 $3.020M 723.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 5621 $4.16

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.18 4400 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KGN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.