KGN 1.47% $4.03 kogan.com ltd

I had Coles car insurance at one point and it was fine. I made...

1. 66 Posts.
    I had Coles car insurance at one point and it was fine. I made one claim when a car reversed into me, at a parking lot. They were at fault and their insurance covered it but Coles was easy to deal with at that point in time. Their call centre is over in India however, always a bit frustrating as they don't fully understand the product.

I'm now with Suncorp, it's cheaper since I have a heap of policies with them already. One word of advise though, call up the insurance companies and they generally offer you a better rate. I called up Suncorp after I processed my insurance online and was about to pay. I decided to call up since I wanted to pay with AMEX if there were no fees included and it said online that you could just pay over the phone with my online reference number from my online quote. So I called up, the guy said he can offer me a better rate than my online price and I think he reduced it by ~$50, worth the 2 minute call. He said they can generally always beat whatever is online if you call up, and advised to always call up not just to buy online.

On topic though, lets hope for another good run today. Indicative price at this point in time is $3.70, so hopefully that's a good sign.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KGN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.03
Change
-0.060(1.47%)
Mkt cap ! $405.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.08 $4.08 $3.98 $2.808M 696.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 13100 $3.99

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.03 2402 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KGN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.