AVH 6.48% $2.63 avita medical inc.

1m sell order, page-14

1. 149 Posts.
    DVEous,

Thumbs up from me. I feel that was a considered post.

I was actually refering to the fact that you claimed "Avita Medical has failed to impress".

That's why I said that "You fail to realise where the shareprice has come from in the last few months (many here are sitting on nice profits in a company with high potential)."

For many investors I'd imagine that that is very very impressive.

I totally agree with your point about "A lot of recent investors (say, last 1-3 years) have a lot to gain, even by pumping this one up by only a few cents".

And that's where I take issue with your general negativity around AVH... because many people are in a completey different situation to you...

You're looking at this one from a huge loss... and even if the shareprice rocketed 50c tomorrow, your losses would still be substantial... I would probably feel down beat about a company had I bought in @ $5 (I don't know if that's actually accurate, but you get my point.) Where as had you bought in at 12c... and it shot up to 50c tomorrow you'd be presumably delighted.

I just question why you feel the need to comment on the company as if everyone was in the same boat as you.

You finished your post with:

"new investors to the AVH forum, always balance what you read here with some substantive and independent research."

That's the most accurate statement I've seen you write on Hotcopper.

All just in my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.63
Change
0.160(6.48%)
Mkt cap ! $179.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.54 $2.64 $2.54 $874.2K 336.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3056 $2.62

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.63 4999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.