AVH 0.00% $2.47 avita medical inc.

DVEous:We are not all in the same position as you. BUT I've had...

1. 30,301 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1827
    DVEous:

We are not all in the same position as you. BUT I've had heavy losses as a result of the 1 for 10 which I've reduced by averaging down. I've disclosed this many times. However there is no way of knowing if you or I are telling the truth is there?

It is much harder to build than destroy. Sowing seeds of doubt is way easy, especially in this financial and investment climate.

This is why you get asked to substantiate your comments which are so frequently negative. It is fair enough IMO.

As for the stock, the listing in the US was mildly disappointing but the stock is reaching critical mass, in terms of awareness within the profession and awareness in the broader investor community. There are many reasons why this is so and repeating them is tiring.

In terms of discussion, questions are often asked which get selectively ignored. If you are so keen to avoid ramping or either type, it is best to fully engage with the discussion and not leave questions involving substance, unanswered.

cheers

DV

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.