SHC 0.00% 2.5¢ sunshine heart, inc.

semi there were2 questions. no1 is interested. id like to think...

1. 1,224 Posts.
    semi

there were2 questions. no1 is interested. id like to think , that erb is smarter than what we have witnessed. the lack of communication and no responding of phones and emails , that just lacks human decency. what are they going to say ? we conned u ? we apologize for driving this to pennies ?
    i do hope that he and this mysterious investor have a plan and thats why its been driven to the ground,seeing his attitude , im sure we will all be burnt long before this will be a success. a reverse split 1-4 is one thing , 1-25 is a whole different ball game. why would nasdaq give u an extension when ur price is approaching 10 cents. ive literally lost 99% of my investment and there is no point selling.
    but to say that management have been a huge dissappointment is an understatement.
    agm meeting no1 showed up , and only 1 call in todays cc. message is loud and clear.
    if legally , the ceo can be punished id pursue it even though im half way across the globe. problem is , they are protected , so you wont get anywhere.

in short , stop your main trial which if successful ur talking about billion + , instead stop all r&d stop the trial and spend all ur money and more on an outdated system which has minimal potential and minimal reward ?

bigger question , from erbs history with aquadex , does he get a comission or a % of revenue for every aquadex sold ? could be a possibility because he seems hell bent on burning this company and focusing on aquadex.

* i have no qualms if money is raised at an acceptable level , and the share price is at an acceptable level
    but to drive this from 2.5 to 20 cents and to raise at 17 cents is absurd.
    Last edited by tootip: 09/11/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.