MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

1p - what is it, page-2

1. 1,003 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    Hi NTaylor

"...Essentially if a well is producing gas it is considered to be proven - "

After a little research these are the wells I can find that are producing...hence are 1P

The first list are wells that have been producing since 2006 so they would have been included in the first IRR, Cobb, June 2007. Note they are still producing.

CLEAR CREEK

Cordingly CYN 15-1
    Cordingly CYN 15-2
    Cordingly CYN 15-5
    Cordingly 11-1

The second list are wells that have been producing after the IRR in 2007, so therefore would have to be added to the new IRR, March 2009

Oman 10-19 (only since Dec08)
    Oman 2-20 (only in Nov-Dec 08)
    Utah Fuel 8 (only in Nov-Dec 08)
    Alpine School Dist. 6-17 (only in Dec 08)
    Alpine School Dist 3-17 (only in Oct-Dec 08)
    Ridge Runner 2-19 (only in March-Dec 08)
    Ridge Runner 11-17 (only in March-Dec 08)
    Ridge Runner 13-7 (only in April-Dec 08)
    Ridge Runner 11-20 (only in April-Dec 08)
    Ridge Runner 1-30 (only in April-Dec 08)

HELPER FIELD

Kenilworth Railroad 15-3 (only in March-Dec 08)
    Kenilworth Railroad 1-A (only in March-Dec 08)

I realise there are probably other wells that I have not included, but I think it gives some indication of the much larger 1P & 2P reserves that will be included in the next IRR, hopefully in the next week or two...but not before I can load up on more shares.

The first IRR (June 2007) stated 319bcf of 2P "proven & probable" gas reserves...it is fair to say that when all the new wells are included this new figure would be somewhere (just a guess) around 500-650bcf of 2P.

Then there is the issue of 'Resource-in-Ground'. The reports by Ryder Scott & Cobb estimate reserves from non-producing reservoirs is between 2.4 and 4.3 trillion (Tcf) of natural gas. These are huge numbers.

I'm getting more & more positive, without letting myself get too carried away, about the details and final figures in the upcoming IRR...I really think many people will be suprised by the size...and the increase in share price that will follow...all the best

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.