1PG 0.00% 16.5¢ 1-page limited

1page Advertising - For Sale

1. 1,816 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 343
    Hi guys, I am really surprised by the lack of conversation regarding the recent advertising by 1 pg.

We all know the story of 1pg, cash backing, no debt, 10s of millions of dollars spent on developing source and the 300 million person data base, cash burn by management and now the very public fight between the major shareholder and founder Riley v's merchants funds chapman.

Based on threads on hot copper, you would think it's inevitable that the cash will be pulled from the business and used for alternate investments or cash refund to shareholders. The uncertainty for me is with regards to the amount of advertising of 1 page on Australian media. News.com.au, Aussiebulls.com.au and hotcopper.com.au. I am sure there are heaps more.

Question - is it the board or mgt pursuing this advertising? Is mgt looking at expanding the business to include Australia ?, or is it the board looking outside the failed US business for a buyer from Australia or elsewhere.?

We all know the current mgt have failed to get any traction in the US, but does this mean source or the 1 page database and software is dead or worthless worldwide if put into the hands of successful recruitment agencies? With all of this current advertising and also the amount of money recruitment companies are worth world wide, surely chapman and the board must think the business is worth something.

If current cash is 28 million and let's assume the software/database in the hands of a top international recruitment agency is worth say 10 million min then perhaps things might be looking Rosey for recent shareholders after all. Apologies to investors who bought in at $4.50.

Would love to know your thoughts on this recent advertising. The link to the web page is as boring as it's ever been. But I don't think they care about the link. It's more about just getting the name out there for a buyer to see some value.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1PG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.