1PG 0.00% 16.5¢ 1-page limited

How do the shorters, who need to buy stock to cover their...

1. 214 Posts.
    How do the shorters, who need to buy stock to cover their shorts, keep the share price low?? Manipulation right!!

Also, the short interest has been increasing over the past few weeks i.e. there is no evidence they are currently covering. Although the % of new shorts each day has been decreasing i.e. the short interest is still increasing but at a slower pace <- look at the data.

While it looks like you have had a few chats with the company (although there was a massive amount of confirmation basis in your questions from what you posted) it is very clear you don't understand numerous elements of the market.

I wouldn't normally comment like this, but you seem compelled to make aggressive personal attacks on anyone who doesn't agree with you!!!

I am sure you will once again come back with some rude personal attack (I have no idea, ignore list, trolls etc) but I bet you won't objectively explain to me how shorters cover their shorts i.e. buy stock, while keeping the stock at 52 week lows and we see the short interest increase while they do it!!

What would make sense is that underwater longs continue to sell as the company continues to disappoint and the stock continues to fall, but at some point the sellers will finish and the shorters will begin to cover, which likely sees a short term short covering bounce. This happens often. Look at the change in short interest in FMG recently. That is how short covering works.

What is also somewhat amusing is that you are still so rude and aggressive to people who are bearish while you have been so completely wrong on 1PG over the past 6 months (I know you will say you made soooo much money on the way up etc), but show some humility when you have been so wrong on the way down!!

It is blindingly clear 1PG is massively oversold and has been for quite a while, so at some point will likely have a technical bounce, probably from actual short covering. But it looks clearer by the day that their business model doesn't work. So any bounce is likely a "greater fool" bounce!!

Debate is good, whereas personal attacks say more about the attacker than anything else!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1PG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.