1PG 0.00% 16.5¢ 1-page limited

Sure - no personal attacks - just debate. But you once again...

1. 214 Posts.
    Sure - no personal attacks - just debate.

But you once again haven't said anything.

Please tell me where I am wrong on several fronts? I would like your view.

If nothing else can - you please explain how shorters cover their shorts i.e. buy stock, while keeping the stock at 52 week lows and we see the short interest increase while they do it?

An objective response you be great (but I won't be holding my breath).

What is funny is we actually agree that 1PG probably has a short term bounce. Sentiment is bad, the stock is oversold and the short interest has been increasing.

At some point probably soon, the sellers will run out, the shorts will scramble to cover (although the short interest is only 5 DTC, maybe a bit higher with Makit data) and retail punters and maybe a few small hedge funds will jump in.

LNG is probably a good example, but as another poster rightly pointed out, LNG had a 6 month base and the oil price rally definitely helped. Plus it rolled over almost as quickly as it rallied (1PG could easily do this) i.e. the rally is built on short term flow not fundamentals.

But I seriously doubt the rally will last that long (unless the company comes out with some amazing announcement, which currently looks unlikely) given the short interest is reasonably low and there are likely a lot of stale bulls in there who will sell on any reasonable bounce.

The value of this site is debate between people disagreeing - “There’s nothing worse than two people who have on the same position talking to each other about the position” Jim Paul

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1PG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.