1PG 0.00% 16.5¢ 1-page limited

1PG - disruptive

1. TDA
    11,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 137
    Well, the threads have been alive and kicking with at least 5 new posters entering and many trying to scuttle/divert discussion and admitting that they have a certain agenda, that they are wanting to do a report (rolmao on this as they need to ask questions to get information) and are not exactly sure what is happening. Each to their own and if any want to join in then good luck, I tried to help squash such activities but am now going to let things play out as they will as I know the demand for stock is there!

One only has to check out the calibre of signings the company already has and also will have to deal with the signings that are coming, of which many will be of significance! The on-selling of the sourcing platform scares many in the industry imo and is why we are seeing some new friends turn up, wait and watch just how many partnerships 1PG can/will sign for this and the absolute reach these signings mean. In such a short time 1PG have done very well with household US names and I think this will continue rapidly during the year, keep an eye out for International signings and also keep an eye out for local Aussie signings as well, you can't have a company in major demand for meets from a HR summit and then not hear about what has transpired!

I have eyeballed management and asked as many questions as I could, I was even more bullish and satisfied after this to know this is where I want my investment to be, the tech has no bounds when it comes to upgrading what the existing industry players have, heck we will hear about soo many more of these guys throughout the year and years to come that it will trigger a continual want for the product platforms!

On a side note, we must remember who Joanna's Father was and what he had done with many of these large companies, this connection is well and truly alive and a great door opener as we have already seen, with many more to come imo.

Good luck all...................

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1PG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.