1PG 0.00% 16.5¢ 1-page limited

1PG - disruptive, page-16

1. TDA
    11,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 137
    Parsifal, may I suggest you take a bit more time to understand what it is your critiquing.

The Talent Assessment Platform is designed to get people to respond to a real life issue/challenge the company hiring might have. The candidate is asked to give their solution to the specific issue or challenge set, this is a great way to have the best ideas/solutions bubble to the top and meet strategic objectives in the role they are applying, resumes are backward looking and don't help with real time situations. In turn this helps get around the traditional methods that might drop XYZ candidates because they might not meet pre-set criteria such as specific education etc, though they may have the best approach/ideas for the specific role and challenges faced by the company.

The other great thing is that when candidates apply for the job and are then sent the "Challenge", it helps weed out those who aren't willing to complete the task or don't have the capability to meet such a challenge, it's better for HR to not have to read through all these resumes if these people aren't up to it!

As for the Sourcing Platform, well 70% of high demand candidates are the passive kind not looking for a job but if the right one came along then they might be willing to move. So how does one get to these people as they know that referred candidates have a longer retention in the job, along comes a database of 1.1bln professional profiles which can link the most connected of your staff with the most suitable and qualified candidates who is then simply asked if they would be interested in the job by the friend (current staff member) who knows them best.

As for the validity of the system, well I'll just let the biggest companies in the world continue to sign with 1PG and verify it that way. 5 existing stage 1 client just signed on for stage 2 contracts for the Talent Assessment platform and we should hear about the 6-7 about to move on to stage 2 contracts for the Sourcing Platform by September.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1PG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.