AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

500 more tons to Japan....at the lowest market price. Does...

1. 634 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    500 more tons to Japan....at the lowest market price. Does anyone here happen to know when? or how much more ? will be sold at bargain rates to Japan? Do me a favor and not attack me for asking the question.....there is this questionable obligation that seems to consume at least half of the production at Orocobre towards meeting this supposed obligation to Japanese buyers. Maybe I missed seeing the contractual obligations in the annual report....but is there a copy of the contract somewhere that shows HOW MUCH of the production is still OWED to Japanese buyers at reduced rates?? If you take 500 tons and multiply it by another $4000 ...that's $2,000,000 gone missing from shareholders. I certainly hope that there is accountable evidence for all of this because it will come up soon.

This is an honest question considering every ton that is sold in this manner is hurting shareholders on the bottom line. Is there something in the agreement with Tsusho that management might like to share that obligates us to this cut rate sale...? Niu seems to be well versed on these things...maybe he can help us determine what the 'actual' agreement says??
    Last edited by nrcmedia: 22/10/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.