AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

1st Export > 17,000 USD/T, page-329

1. 634 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    And it was supposed to be 'just' the Japanese buyers that were getting lower priced lithium based on prior agreements. Now we see that South Korea is also part of that give away program. It would be very informative to see the actual path of the money from the payment to where it eventually ends up, and who ultimately gains from selling the under priced lithium. That's right .....follow the money...because between this tangled web of corporations and entities between Orocobre/Tsusho/JEMSE/Sales de Jujuy/Singaporean corporations/etc..... I could go on...but it becomes pretty hard to trace 'who' is actually benefiting from these under priced sales. It SURE AS hell isn't the shareholders who are benefiting. Anyone like to venture a guess as to 'who' is actually making the $ in this deal? Oh....and let's not forget whatever deals are being made behind the scenes in Italy...etc. Something doesn't smell right and I intend to keep digging and researching with all the resources we have to uncover the actual monetary lineage. I would suggest those of you who like to take popshots at me for asking the hard questions....why don't you turn your anger towards the people who are shortchanging you as a shareholder...it isn't me. I am in the same boat as the rest of you. Waiting for the this operation to get up to speed with the 17,500 tons of output yearly and getting the best price for our lithium meaning around $12,000-$14,000 per ton.....not $6000 per ton ! Why would a company sell it's product BELOW value???
    Last edited by nrcmedia: 01/12/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.