LYC 0.87% $7.95 lynas rare earths limited

1st feed to kiln , page-43

1. 3,069 Posts.
    Much appreciated gmc6713 - glad to be mentioned in the company of Rastus and Mitta and other luminaries!

Can anyone with technical knowledge suggest a genuine alternative reason why the kiln should be in such a state other than it is being fired up in anger?

eg Part of the pre-commisioning/test runs? I'm guessing it's completely impossible to get it slightly fired up or mimic certain conditions in some way

etc, but would like to hear that confirmed by someone who knows what they are talking about. (I think OMG gave a pretty good hint earlier,thanks OMG.) Is

there any other scenario that anyone can suggest that may have been relayed by phone to gmc6713 but in some way misinterpretated by him as preparing to

warm her up next week with material at the plant?

Am I the only one who thinks that now the cat is out of the bag, moderating the post on the grounds of hearsay is slamming the door after the horse is

bolted? (so to speak) I fully understood the intention of gmc6713's original post and it stated clearly that he was reporting a phone conversation -

nothing covert about it, completely up front with us. Now I am old enough to decide for myself what to do with this information and I don't need anyone

to censor it to protect me. I am quite clear that there is always a possibility that the poster has maliciously made it up for his own financial gain -

goodness, I've seen enough of this on HC from both up and down rampers on an almost daily basis. (How is it I am allowed to read and discuss the

maliciously fraudulent IBT/FNArena "Lamp going out for Lynas" or the defamatory Malaysian Chronicle "Lynas gives you cancer" but I can't read gmc6713's

good faith post?) Based on his record here and the technical nature of the language used, I believe it is highly unlikely it's made up, but it's always a

possibility on an anonymous forum and I would certainly not trade on such information - if it's false, it's very intellgently and meticulously done. I agree with the mods that it is hearsay, but nobody needs to tell me that, I already figured it out - now we have the ludicrous situation that the majority who read it are posting their reactions to a post that some missed (unfair to them.) Everyone here, regardless of sentiment or position is virtually been told they are children who can't be trusted to interpret a perfectly clear and genuine piece of information that I am certain was made with the best intentions. I think that is a great shame for Hot Copper as a stock market forum for adults. I strongly believe we should all object to this OTT censorship, whichever side of the fence we sit on, and demand the original post be re-instated, so everyone can make their own mind up for themselves.

PS lorrett , not even I would go that far!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.95
Change
-0.070(0.87%)
Mkt cap ! $7.402B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.97 $8.02 $7.86 $6.436M 810.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1189 $7.95

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.96 9116 44
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.43am 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.