LYC 2.56% $6.10 lynas rare earths limited

Respectfully disagree with Riminconsult,Several Youtube videos...

1. 243 Posts.
    Respectfully disagree with Riminconsult,

Several Youtube videos have been posted by companies eager to illustrate their newest machinery and technique for installing refractory bricks. ALL of them continue to utilize cement, mortar, or adhesive (call it what you will, it is a matter of semantics) to adhere bricks TOGETHER (not to the steel shell).

Please watch a couple of these advertisement videos and everyone can observe as they demonstrate their newest machinery and technique by installing refractory bricks in real kilns on real jobs using real mortar. Totally disagree with any suggestion that these companies are posting video from “former times”.

Respectfully, we have a difference of both experience and opinion, which sometimes happens in life. I’m sure our hope is that the kiln will be fired on Aug 15th as someone suggested. Hopefully, it will be to run ore. No one will jump for joy more than Riminconsult and me. O happy day. It is certainly possible, mortar or not. The short covering would be marvelous to behold. Virtually astonding, IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.10
Change
-0.160(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $5.701B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.14 $6.16 $6.02 $31.69M 5.119M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 23252 $6.09

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.10 23221 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.