RMS 1.16% $1.96 ramelius resources limited

1st gold prod mtmagnet, page-48

1. 1,388 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 223
    I sold out 6 months ago because of Management, no other reason. Sure it was on a multi year high but I had no faith in the management could take RMS to the next level. It was a fortuitous move given the current share price but that is all luck on my side.
    What would be a good re-entry price? If the market generally and specifically gold stocks continues to weaken, I think this one can be had for sub 50cents. I would need to see that they can make Mt Magnet work which has bought other companies to their knees.
    Management get no kudos for the success of Wattle Dam. It was a slam dunk imo. Any of the exploring companies on the ASX would have turned a similar result. What irked me about their management style was that even with the golden eggs of Wattle Dam the company today is not worth much more in market cap than when it was an explorer and traded above $1.80 a share. That is a stinging indictment of failed management and loss of shareholder potential returns.
    A tighter management team would have had the share price over $5 with less than 200m shares on issue, and been in the same position on the ground in terms of their assets today.
    I know there are several posters here that love this stock regardless of the share price and I will be shot down for posting something that is not 100% positive. And no doubt I will be lambasted for being ungrateful for the money I made on this stock, but at the end of the day I just see lost opportunity in RMS. Like a B grade student, I would mark the report as "Could do better".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.96
Change
0.023(1.16%)
Mkt cap ! $2.243B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.97 $1.98 $1.96 $1.015M 516.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 73681 $1.96

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.97 14082 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.54am 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.