SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

1st Jan ISX 15c to1.00 & no selling by the founders

1. 3,005 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2168
    Hi Folks

I just thought that I would point out that on the 1st of January the stock was priced at 15c and is currently at 100c. There are just above 1000 billion shares in this company. So the mcap went from 150 million to over a a billion. Thats a gain on Mcap of 850M in 8 months.

The founders of this company have over 51% of the shares so their stock has gained $433m dollars since the new year.

I want to point out that the only "change of substantial holdings" was and increase in holdings by a third party "LHC holding".

Now I have seen over the years quite a number of stocks rapidly multiply in value to be 2-5 baggers in a relatively short time period. This usually heralds some profit taking by the founders. Who could blame them, take some money off the table to enjoy.

So far this has not been the case with ISX. If there has been any selling by the founders at all it has not been of the magnitude to submit a "change of substantial holdings notice".

Don't get me wrong this could happen in the future. All I am saying that it hasn't happened in the last 8 months where the Mcap has risen by 850M.

If they are holding onto their stock so will I.

Food for thought. Just my opinion DYOR.

Cheers Lies.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.