AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

The reality is that most if not all of us are scrambling to find...

1. 217 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    The reality is that most if not all of us are scrambling to find what little public information we can and join the dots given the vacum of information available directly from ORE. Well done to Audax from contribution.

We are making educated guesses. I have no view as to the timing and terms of the marketing agreement with TTC, when prices are locked in and the terms associated with price movements. These unknown terms would have all been agreed to ~2010 - 2011 I imagine. Given the comments made by ORE in late CY2015, it is likely that all saleable product has been pre-sold well in advance of production. This could well be battery grade and as we know from Joe Lowry, not all battery grade is equal. It is also highly likely that ORE are producing lithium at both ends of the "battery grade" spectrum.

Page 5 of the latest presentation supports with view with * and ** discussing lithium quality:

*Includes lithium carbonate tonnes recovered from within tanks in the purification circuit (61 tonnes in February).
    ** industrial grade is produced without the purification circuit (where modification to the circuit has been required or
    when regular maintenance/cleaning is occurring in the purification circuit

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.