AVX 0.00% 2.5¢ avexa limited

Yes I'd be pretty sure the directors and major shareholders...

1. 142 Posts.
    Yes I'd be pretty sure the directors and major shareholders would have taken up their total entitlments to the rights issue at 53c (which was generally thought to be to low priced at the time), in anticipation of a strong return on their investments by 2010/2011 and beyond when hopefully we get to market.

We are all(you can exempt yourself) focused on the current worldwide mahem. However the directors of our company, are, always have been, and will continue to put their hearts into developing our great pipeline of drugs.

The people of the world may pull back on their use of energy and material to survive financialy, however the purpose of ATC unfortunately is still here and growing.

We still have cash, however not enough to get us through, but in a sound position to greet a marketing partner.

Why would you think of selling the company for 50c a share??? Only because your investment in AVX is a typical attempt to make a short term profit, and without the long term outlook this company deserves.

If you are not baling out the ship, ride out the choppy seas ahead, until the good ship "Avexa" sails into calmer waters and delivers it's bounty for the good of the world, and the determined shareholders amoungst us!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.