ANL 0.00% 0.1¢ amani gold limited

1st polymetalic result

1. 4,331 Posts.
    While the first hole CLEARLY was low grade i think that the market has thrown the baby out with the bath water, every ingredient of a classic IOCGU is present, the market has just smashed BYR to pieces for 1 hole that hasnt delivered on enough grade. As far as the gold goes it has delivered enough, i thought it would have been closer to 1 gram but 0.5 - 0.8g AU is about as good as it gets so the gold aspect part of balatindi has delivered.

The first hole is located way to the east of the main surface area and while low grade IOCGU's arnt built is perfectly sqaure boxes, they are the most bizzare shapes as they have been deposited from volcanic activity, so while the first hole didnt deliver economic grade the other 9 certainly are in with a chance as hole one has clearly demostrated that the goods are present.

The market has grossly over reacted to the first hole and i wouldnt be surprised if BYR makes a healthy bounce at some stage, there is no certainty of a big discovery but the game is far from over.

Good luck to all those holding.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.