AGY 6.02% 8.8¢ argosy minerals limited

1st post on agy and gdn, page-8

1. 293 Posts.
    Ozzir

You have had a hard time and that has not been helped by the panic selling on the ASX over the last few days.

Our market has reacted more negatively than the US and unfortunately it appears at this time that a some people will have sold at the bottom of a trough of their own making.

There will always be "told you so" bears, who have to be right one day if they say it every day, and once selling starts, panic is infectious and sellers lose more and more as buyers pull back in price and volume. It seems to me you either see it coming and get our early or ride it out.

Fortunately this seems to have been a correction rather than a "crash". In either case eventually the market comes back, as it probably will today.

I cannot speak at all for GDN, but there are a lot of long term holders in AGY who have not sold - hence the stability in the share price despite the events of the last week or so. It seems to me that there must be some close to the action who are still buying in anticipation of good news, and AGY has held up far better than most.

I am not giving you advice, but having got this far it seems to me that the risk to the downside is not as great as the possibility of reward.

Others will differ and you have to make up your own mind.

Cheers...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
0.005(6.02%)
Mkt cap ! $128.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.6¢ 8.9¢ 8.5¢ $121.2K 1.391M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 8174 8.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 147851 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.47pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.